Wray Automotive has been providing quality car care in Buffalo, MN, since 1997. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Buffalo and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Wray Automotive employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
We Care About You and Your Vehicle Needs
Wray Automotive is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Buffalo, MN.
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Read what our customers have to say!
From timing belts to suspension, exhaust, tires and more – our quality ASE certified mechanics have you covered and will help answer all your needs and questions.View More
Call or email us to schedule your next appointment. We are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Drop offs are welcome, please contact us to learn more.Schedule Today
Tips & Advice
Learning the right tips for your vehicle’s overall performance is the best preventative care you can apply. Get the best advice and recommendations here.Learn More